- Staff will perform temperature checks on each patron entering the facility.
- Face masks will be worn by all staff members when physical distancing cannot be observed.
- Patrons must wear masks upon entering the facility and while on the pool deck.
- Reservations will be required to reserve a swimming lane and can be made online at PlayOnline.PalmBayFlorida.org or by calling the center at (321) 952-2833.
- Reservations will be for 1-hour increments and will start at the top of each hour. Patrons are asked to show up no more than 15 minutes before reservation time.
- Only one person is allowed per lane, unless from the same household. Two persons maximum.
- Swimmers will enter the water from opposite ends of the pool to limit contact with the swimmers in adjacent lanes.
- Swimmers are asked to bring their own kickboards or other gear, as the Aquatic Center does not have equipment available for public use at this time.
PALM BAY, FLORIDA – The Palm Bay Parks & Recreation Department has announced the re-opening of the newly repaired Palm Bay Aquatic Center. The re-opening will be celebrated with a ribbon cutting event on Monday, January 25 at 10:00am at the Center, located at 420 Community College Parkway SE. The public is invited to attend.
Winter hours for the Aquatic Center will be Monday through Saturday from 6:00am to 12:00pm and from 1:00pm to 5:00pm. The center will also be open Sundays from 12:00pm to 4:00pm. Winter hours will be effective through March 12. Local swim teams will utilize the Aquatic Center weekday evenings starting at 5:30pm.
To minimize social contact, only lap swimming will be permitted at the Aquatic Center until further notice.
Other COVID-19 precautions include:
The cost for lap swimming at the Aquatic Center is $4 per person, per visit. Veterans can swim for $1.50. Seniors 55+ swim for $2. Multi-visit passes are available for $40 for 12 swims. Veteran passes are $15 for 12 swims and Senior passes are available for $20 for 12 swims. For more information, please call the Palm Bay Aquatic Center at (321) 952-2833.